Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking a FULL TIME PERMANENT Director of Back-End Revenue Cycle for our large health system client in Ohio.
This Director will:
Direct, manage and oversee cash posting and balancing, cash reconciliation and credit balance resolution functions
- Provide leadership and direction spanning two centrally managed teams – Payment Posting and Credits (ranging from 60 to 120+ colleagues)
Collaborate with other locations and leaders to identify opportunities for workflow improvements, set department goals, measure process effectiveness and productivity, and identify any need for policy and procedure updates
- Report to the Vice President
Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking a Manager of Clinical / Coding Payment Resolution to manage and oversee the payment resolution team responsible for all clinical and coding based denials at a CBO location in order to ensure payments are received on denied accounts, determine root causes of denials, and prevent future denials by identifying trends and providing feedback to appropriate local RHM departments. This position reports directly to the Director Payment Resolution.
This position is a Perm/Direct Hire opportunity within a large health system.
- Manages and oversees the day-to-day responsibilities of the clinical and coding denials team handling the receipt, analysis, and appeals of denials received.
- Responsible for understanding complexities involved in supporting clinical and/or coding denials operational activities.
- Monitors final adjustments on completed clinical and coding denial accounts (either paid or final denied), and reviews documentation in appropriate system(s).
- Reviews and tracks trends for the causes for clinical and coding denials and makes recommendations for problem and issue resolutions based upon colleague specialist findings.
- Assists the Director Payment Resolution in the development of broader goals and objectives based on CBO needs.
- Manages communication and follow-up processes related to clinical and coding denials and ensures such activities are submitted, tracked, trended and reported timely to key stakeholders.
- Prepares service level metrics and explanatory summaries for the Director Payment Resolution and other CBO leadership.
- Participates with peers and the Director Payment Resolution in the redesign of clinical and/or coding denial management processes and systems to improve service, data integrity, and staff productivity/quality to achieve departmental goals and process outcomes.
- Identifies and participates in continuous quality improvement initiatives across the clinical and coding denials team and other functional areas to streamline processes.
- Identifies and implements solutions to problems and issues affecting clinical and/or coding denials activities.
Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a direct hire permanent position of Vice President of Central Billing Office for our large health system client based in the Midwest.
This VP will:
- Be responsible for the CBO performance and improvement initiatives within operations.
- Direct the collaboration efforts with Office, VP of PFS, CFOs, Regional/Site Directors, managers, and colleagues.
- Be responsible for building the foundation of a newly formed CBO, and supporting the transition and future sustainability of the newly consolidated CBO operations, serving as a key change leader to ensure successful transitions of people and processes.
- Direct central oversight and management of revenue cycle practices across multiple locations to ensure standardization, implementation, and utilization of top decile practices.
Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a direct hire permanent position of Vice President of Hospital Revenue Cycle for our large health system client based in the Midwest.
This VP will:
- Coordinate and manage all local Hospital Revenue Cycle site functions throughout the country.
- Help support the formation and transition of operations to the Patient Business Service (PBS) sites.
- Maintain the management and oversight of all existing Hospital RC functions prior to transition of key Patient Financial Service functions to the consolidated PBS site. Once transition is complete, this position will have direct oversight of the hospital performance of all locations and improvement initiatives within operations.
- Lead a team responsible for ensuring all revenue cycle functions at all sites are delivered within the top decile of industry standards and will oversee selection and training for local revenue cycle colleagues.
- Collaborate with Site Directors, PBS leaders, site managers, clinical leaders, and colleagues.
Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager for a permanent direct hire need for our healthcare client in Tulsa, OK.
The Revenue Cycle Manager will oversee all tasks assigned to the Revenue Cycle Department staff. Responsibilities include identifying patient reimbursement issues, ensuring that claims, denials, and appeals are efficiently processed, and resolving billing-related issues. You should also be able to code diagnoses and procedures correctly.
- Supervising the Revenue Cycle Department of 30 people working with insurance providers, collections, cash posting, and billing.
- Reviewing financial hardship applications.
- Efficiently managing patient complaints in respect of billing and collections.
- Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing.
- Correctly coding diagnoses and procedures.
Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a direct hire permanent position of Vice President of Revenue Cycle for our large health system client based in the Midwest.
This VP will:
- Lead the strategic focus of operational excellence through central oversight and management of revenue cycle practices across the region to ensure standardization, implementation, and performance.
- Lead management teams to optimize the collection of revenue, improve revenue management processes and implement new approaches to increase efficiency, productivity and revenue while improving the patient and physician experience.
- Establish strong relationships and communicates effectively with all constituents, including patients, physicians, third party payers, vendor partners, colleagues and other management staff.
- Oversee the development of performance metrics, goal setting and supports the development of organizational structure, including overseeing the selection, direction and ongoing development of management team to ensure effective growth.
Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking "Functional EPIC Management Consultants" for a 2-year project at a large health system in the Mid-west. Our client has requested this type of work for a full life cycle implementation across all specialties and medical group practices.
- As a proven EPIC Consultant, you are often facing clients. You communicate, collaborate and work to design and customize clients’ new or updated computer systems.
- Much of your time will be spent communicating with and educating clients as well as working on specific design, build, work-flow design information within specific module areas like Cardiovascular, Women's Health, Registration, Scheduling, Lab, Nursing, etc.
- Your end goal is to successfully transition a client through an Epic implementation which includes system testing, troubleshooting, issue management, training, recommending optimizations and go-lives.
- Your experience working within the department from an Operational (Hands-On) Perspective will make you a successful candidate by applying your knowledge of departmental work-flows, ability to analyze and determine what work-flows need to be modified to insure a successful implementation of Epic.
- Your knowledge of Epic and what can be accomplished will help serve the department in determining the necessary work-flow requirements, design and modifications to make the client successful in the implementation.
This is a broad implementation and we are specifically seeking individuals with Hospital, Clinical, Physician, and other EPIC build Support experience.