Warbird seeks an Interim GE Centricity Project Manager for a project in Tennessee. This project will assist with a system migration to a hosted environment and moving to a Linux operating system at the same time. This project will last a MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR.
Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants’ skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you’re ready to take on the challenge, then let us help.
The EHR Project Manager is responsible to support, oversee, project manage and help migrate the entire GE Centricity Practice Solution Electronic Health Record system to a new EHR environment. The EHR Project Manager will communicate with clinical decision makers, administrative leaders, and other managers to facilitate consistent use of the electronic health record. The EHR Project Manager establishes, plans, and administers the overall EHR policies and goals for the Information Technology department. Analyzes. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
▪ Responsible for keeping project on track
▪ Responsible for direct communication with GE Healthcare (GEHC) Project Manager
▪ Organizes and maintains control of client project resources
▪ Coordinates with third party vendors to secure testing and activation support
▪ Identifies dependencies on other projects or other groups within the customer organization
▪ Single point of contact for information gathering and escalation
▪ Obtains sign-off on project artifacts
▪ Manages the future state system plan and test plans
▪ Responsible for completion testing cycles and customer responsibilities for go live
▪ Coordinates customer change control approval.
E-Verify - Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.