Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking an Interim Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Specialist for an exciting opportunity with one of our clients in Ohio. Our client has requested this type of work for a specific project and has engaged Warbird to find the most qualified consultant for the project. Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants’ skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you’re ready to take on the challenge, then let us help you advance your career in consulting!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree required
- Some combination of: Registered nurse, certified coding specialist, registered health information administrator, registered health information technician, certified clinical documentation specialist or certified documentation improvement practitioner
- +3 years CDI experience in a hospital with an understanding of ICD-9/ICD-10 coding
- Credentialed in CDI is ideal but not required
- Prior Consulting type work in managing and improving Coding/CDI departments
Ability to travel and be on site on a weekly basis for the duration of the project, estimated to be 3 months in Ohio
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
E-Verify - Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.